Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. Terms of Service
By accessing our app or website, WorldNoor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing WorldNoor. The materials contained in WorldNoor are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of WorldNoor per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in WorldNoor;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
How we restrict objectionable material
- WorldNoor will immediately take action on the posts and users promoting pedophilia or inappropriate interaction targeted at a minor (e.g. groping or caressing). Any post or user promoting activities such as blood, gore, excessive violence and the activities that are dangerous are not allowed in WorldNoor. Users or posts involved in such act will be blocked immediately.
- WorldNoor is committed to keep its platform safe to use for its world wide audience. We do not allow posting of harmful or inappropriate content for our users. Such posts are blocked and the users who continue to post such content are blocked permanently without giving any further warnings.
Sexual Content and Profanity
- WorldNoor takes content promoting sexual content or profanity very seriously. We block all posts that contains nudity or promote sexual activities. Users posting such content are blocked immediately without giving any warnings.
- Examples of sexual content are below
- Depictions of sexual nudity, or sexually suggestive poses in which the subject is nude, blurred or minimally clothed, and/or where the clothing would not be acceptable in an appropriate public context.
- Depictions, animations or illustrations of sex acts, sexually suggestive poses or the sexual depiction of body parts.
- Content that depicts or are functionally sexual aids, sex guides, illegal sexual themes and fetishes.
- Content that promotes sex-related entertainment, escort services, or other services that may be interpreted as providing sexual acts in exchange for compensation.
- WorldNoor does not allow users and posts that promote violence or incite hatred against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization. Such posts are blocked immediately and users posting such content will be blocked if keep posting content after one such incident.
- While using WorldNoor, you are not allowed to post content that promotes, depicts or incites violence in any shape.
- Below are some examples of such posts and content
- Graphic depictions or descriptions of realistic violence or violent threats to any person or animal.
- Promote self harm, suicide, bullying, harassment, eating disorders or other acts where serious injury or death may result.
- WorldNoor has zero tolerance against posting content related to terrorism. It includes content that promotes terrorist acts, incites violence, or celebrates terrorist attacks. If posting content related to terrorism for an educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic purpose, be mindful to provide enough information so users understand the context.
Bullying and Harassment
- WorldNoor does not allow its users to post content that contains or facilitates threats, harassment or bullying. Such content will be blocked immediately and users who post such content will be blocked from using WorldNoor if they continue to post such content after receiving a warning from WorldNoor.
- Below are examples of types of the contents that are considered as bullying or harassment
- Bullying victims of international or religious conflicts.
- Content that seeks to exploit others, including extortion, blackmail, etc.
- Posting content in order to humiliate someone publicly
- Harassing victims, or their friends and families, of a tragic event.
- WorldNoor does not allow its users to post content that facilitates the sale of explosives, firearms, ammunition, or certain firearms accessories. Restricted accessories include those that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire or convert a firearm to automatic fire (e.g. bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, conversion kits), and magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds.
We don't allow our users to provide instructions for the manufacture of explosives, firearms, ammunition, restricted firearm accessories, or other weapons. This includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic, or simulated automatic, firing capabilities. The content and users who post such content will be blocked from using WorldNoor without any prior warning.
Tobacco and Alcohol
- WorldNoor does not allow its users to post content that facilitates the sale of tobacco (including e-cigarettes and vape pens) or encourage the illegal or inappropriate use of alcohol or tobacco. Such content will be blocked immediately and the users will be blocked if it continues to post such content after receiving one warning from WorldNoor.
- Following are the examples of such content
- Depicting or encouraging the use or sale of alcohol or tobacco to minors.
- Implying that consuming tobacco can improve social, sexual, professional, intellectual, or athletic standing.
- Portraying excessive drinking favourably, including the favourable portrayal of excessive, binge or competition drinking.
User Generated Content
- WorldNoor has a zero-tolerance policy regarding objectionable content. Objectionable content may not be uploaded or displayed at the time of creating an account or posting content on WorldNoor. Such content includes
- Sexually explicit materials
- Obscene, defamatory, libellous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity
- Content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent:
- Content that promotes the use or sole of illegal or regulated Substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms
- Gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker. Any user can flag content they deem objectionable for review.
- The materials within WorldNoor are provided on an 'as is' basis. Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to WorldNoor.
In no event shall Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use WorldNoor, even if Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. or a Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in WorldNoor could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. does not warrant that any of the materials on WorldNoor are accurate, complete or current. Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. may make changes to the materials contained in WorldNoor at any time without notice. However Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app or website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Ogoul Technology Co. W.L.L. may revise these terms of service for its app and website at any time without notice. By using WorldNoor you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States of America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.